Sunday, November 30, 2008

something about my boys in their hats...





Why is Sunday one of the hardest days of the week? I guess satan attacks more on a day when he knows you are trying to worship the Creator that he hates. I can remember so many Sundays my mom screaming and yelling about cinnamon rolls burning and my dad falling asleep in the shower that by the time we all got out at church we could barely talk. It seems like you never have enough time to get ready. We are trying to start a small group at the church we are going to...since they don't have Sunday school and Sunday morning is the only time my overcommitted, I mean coaching husband can meet. Seriously it is impossible to find a consistent day of the week that he can meet other than Sunday morning. So that is what we are doing, but then I realized this morning that puts Micah in the nursery for 3 hours. And yes I am one of those moms that has a hard time doing that. So I am praying for a way to make everything work out so that I am not anxious even more so on Sunday mornings. This morning Micah woke up coughing a little bit and I am not sure where he got the pukes (he started last Sunday night) so I didn't send him to nursery at all today. What a relaxing time at church, right?
Actually Micah did pretty good and I heard a brief part of the small group and church...well worth my while. Hopefully by next week we will have it all figured out. These are pictures I took when we got home of the boys in their hats. With Micah's tubes falling out we are covering his ears every chance we get. He usually rips the hat right off but he really liked this hat since it is Daddy's. Now we are all home relaxing...see Sunday's aren't so bad afterall. I need to repeat that again next Sunday morning.

No comments: