Sunday, November 23, 2008

Mick's Blog











So lately we have been going about our business and Mick has been working on a few projects. Once he finishes them, he not so slyly says..."Don't you want to take a picture to put on the blog?" Well that to me takes all the fun out of it. If you put in a request to be on the blog then I can't very well do it, that makes the blog seem staged. So I have waited a few days and am posting on MY time table. I haven't taken some of the pictures that he requested so that will have to wait. One of the incidents that I am referring to is last week Mick shaved his head into a mohawk. Thankfully he has incredibly short hair so it isn't too bad. He did it for the high school team making it to the 2nd round of the playoffs. I thought it was neat for some of the coaches to do so I encouraged it. I didn't know the mohawk was going to linger for days after the football team lost. The mohawk has been with us to dinner with friends, to the mall, to church, and to bed even (a place where if you can't be taken seriously can be hard to deal with, if you know what I mean). I think the mohawk is sticking around til it gets proper recognition...so here it is in black and white and color! Seriously I am thankful that Mick likes the blog so much and reads it and always appreciates it. I am honored that he wants to be on it. I am sure everyone is just as anxious to be mentioned here. Let me know, I apparently taking requests now. Hee hee!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Too funny! I must say it looks even better in person!! Great to see y'all and we need to dinner one evening!!!

Anonymous said...

haha, coachhhh with a mowhawk! i love it. really.. it should be his signature look :]

Amy said...

Nice hairdo, Mick!! What bed are those pictures on? I like the bedding:-)