Saturday, November 1, 2008

Nemo bird?
















Scroll down to "busy day..." and read up that way if you want it to make sense. Or just skip these silly Halloween posts. They are more for me than for others anyways. We had fun and I think Micah did too. We enjoyed good fellowship and did something pretty normal for a change. Planning and cleaning got my mind off of the more depressing areas of my life so that was good too. It was a coping strategy but now between stress and party I don't feel so good...I think I've got what everyone else has...the sore throat snots. I am still hoping it is just allergies from dusting base boards! Who does that?

3 comments:

The Kimmels said...

I love all the photos from Halloween! The boys look adorable...but...one of you needs to have a girl and QUICK! ;)

I hope all is going ok. I know things must be difficult. Im here if you need me. ...just a reminder.

I hope this comments posts ok.. Blogger is having issues.

Anonymous said...

the boys were SUPER cute for halloween steph! i cant wait to get home and spend more time with you guys! love you :]

Anonymous said...

What cute cute boys - it looks like Halloween was fun, fun for you guys. We had fun at our new house and wish the "boys" had come by to Trick-a-Treat - maybe next year. I'd unpack a box, run to the door - about 8:30 Ronnie had had enough and HE went to the door. Of course by that time, there were BIG kids - he gave out the candy and then said - "Watch out for our dog - he can be vicious!" Way to go Ronnie - we then turned out the light. Come see my house whenever you get a chance. mkm