Friday, November 28, 2008

happy thankspuking!

Well after I wrote the last post I had no idea what was soon to hit. The stomach bug doesn't seem an appropriate name for it. I can honestly only think of words that I shouldn't type. I will just say I don't remember ever being that sick. I got sick Tuesday and Mick followed about 12 hours later. Thankfully Nana rushed over to help with Micah who still wouldn't eat...and we finally understand why. We are all better today and ventured out just to see what the real world is like. It was the first thanksgiving spent in our house and there was no turkey to be seen. We had some crackers and cheese dip that is about it. Every day I keep thinking tomorrow I am going to be good as new...but then I wake up feeling not so much like that...hopefully tomorrow we will all be good as new. Seriously, we are so thankful for so much even realizing how healthy we are the majority of the time. We are also so thankful for friends and family. It was hard to quarentine ourselves from the people we love the most on a day where we are supposed to share our thanksgiving for each other! So I will just say it now!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hopefully you and lil man will be better tomorrow... i dont wanna get sick either! haha :]
cant wait to see you two, and coach!! love you!

Amy said...

I'm glad yall were feeling better and could come over last night!!!