Saturday, November 1, 2008

group shots

The fam shot
Two high school girls that stopped by to see the boys...
Paxton puked all over the one on the left. If you want a good laugh remind us to tell you that story.

All these boys! Aunt Amy and Pax with Hayden, Me and Micah, and Anna and Jayden


The crew about to trick or treat. I pimped Micah's ride before the party. There were signs on it that said"Micah's tricked out treat wagon" It got more use from the older kiddos by the end of our walk.



Micah and I with the Eidson girls. They were trunk or treaters so they got here after Micah took off Nemo.




There were so many different people that got to come by...I tried to get a picture with everyone but I failed miserably. We realized we didn't even have a family picture at 945. So what we have is one grumpy Nemo and two tired parents. I did get most of the kiddos in a picture but I didn't get a girls picture either which is very disappointing. Oh well, there is always next year. I will say anyone who wants to come next year is welcome(I mean friends and potential friends, not creepy lurkers reading my blog). I am going to petition that more people be trick or treater friendly. We were the only house for halfway around our circle. I guess everyone was at one of the "Six Flags over Jesus" churches Trunk or Treating instead. That is good too, we just didn't want to fight the crowd.

No comments: