Tuesday, November 4, 2008

so tired...







Well, I have heard many of you curse the daylight savings change and your babies schedule...but for Micah it was mostly a blessing. He is now more like a normal little boy and goes to bed around 915 and wakes up around 7:30 or 8. Instead of the going to bed at 10:30 and waking up at 8 or 9. So that part has been a blessing. But it did mess with his nap schedule. He just wants to fall in his plate at lunchtime he is so tired. Then by the time we get home or in the bed he is past the point of tiredness. So today Mick is home so he is even more out of sorts. I finally just go put him in his bed. He doesn't want to be rocked or anything. He was being what I can unreasonable. So I drop him in the bed, walk out and slam the door. Knowing in a few minutes I will go back in and rock him to sleep once he realizes he needs his momma. Well I got distracted and I realized he was no longer screaming momma after like 3 minutes. So I peak back in and I see my little man gave out right in the middle of his fit. He was so tired I took these pictures and walked around in the room and he never budged. Also the stars and stripes socks are for election day. Happy Election everyone! We are excited to sit, eat pizza and watch fox news all night long.

2 comments:

The Kimmels said...

I know exactly how he feels!

I started to watch the news but decided it was too depressing so I took a hot bath and am killing time on the computer while my husband watches the news...

Summer said...

now that's some good sleep. i'm jealous!