Thursday, November 6, 2008

Minding other peoples' business...

First since my bff Amy wont get a blog of her own I have to do these things for her...please go to this site and vote for Paxton.
http://949thebull.com
He is baby number 361. You can vote for him as many times as you want. Apparently the economy has gotten to them. The winner wins 750 bucks and they really need it. Please go vote for him or Paxton might not get any Christmas presents...Just teasing they are rich! Love you Aim!

On a more serious note I wanted to ask for you to pray, not vote, for a few other people.

~Pray for my fellow blogger and friend from college, Beth. She just experienced a miscarraige after months and months of infertility treatment. I don't know how to help her other than for us to pray.

~Another blogger and friend from Dville has a cousin with a sick baby. He was just born and thought to be healthy and then had to have heart surgery. Please pray for their family, especially the momma because I know I would be run ragged with this news and trying to be a momma.

1 comment:

Amy said...

Thanks for putting this on here! You're so funny! No, Pax will get presents, it's Micah who may not from us:-)

I will definitely pray for those two. They have got to be experiencing so much pain and hurt right now.