Tuesday, November 11, 2008

we love us some Taylor Swift!

This is Micah's newest face!


So I know this is an odd post...but truthfully we are odd people...I don't mind saying it. But I need to give some background info. Micah was not the best baby. He cried alot. For hours at a time. I have blocked alot of that time out. I remember thinking why would anyone do this twice. It is good that I didn't have a blog then because I would be ashamed to see what I would have written. Anyways, so bad baby, crying baby happened alot and especially in the car. My favorite song at the time right after he was born was Taylor Swift "Our Song"" I would belt it out at the top of my lungs. Micah loved it. He would be screaming and then I would turn Taylor on and he would hush. He preferred me to be singing too. Since then he has continued to love that song as well as the whole cd. Her songs are neither good or bad morally...ok some are bad. So since Micah has started talking the one that says hate and stupid had to get lost. But he just loves her. He would scream when the beginning music would start. Then a few weeks ago one of her new single, "Love Story" came on and he immediately knew it was her. He gets all excited and says "oh oh, song, song". So we made a trip to target today to get her newly released cd, it is good, even though at times I can not handle listening to her because of the way I had to listen to our song on repeat ad nauseum. We turned it on and jammed in the playroom. I took Micah's picture because Mick thinks I need to write her a letter...like she'll ever see or get it, but just in case we have pictures for the blog!

2 comments:

Amy said...

no-I completely understand!! Pax is the same way! I'll sign the letter, too! We can do a photoshoot with both boys and her CD. :-)

Anonymous said...

oh steph.. thanks so much for keeping my head on straight for me! i get so distracted and tend to let those thoughts overshadow what jesus is trying to do in me. i love you.. and lil man! see y'all soon :]