Wednesday, April 1, 2009

short story

I have mentioned before that I find Micah pretty funny. Well, in the last few days I have found myself laughing out loud (yes, those that know me know that it possibly alarmed people...my laugh is loud, get over it people, aka Mick). Back to funnybird...but by the time the end of the day comes I can't for the life of me remember what was so funny. I always think "oh Mick will laugh at this" and then I forget. So we just had one of those moments so I am typing it down. So I am going to add these short stories as often as possible to remember these moments...so if you see that title know that it is mainly to help me remember my life. All that explanation for this real short story...

We were unpacking a big box from work and it had ALOT of those silly packing peanuts. Well Micah wanted to know what they were but I couldn't call them peanuts...because he would eat them so I gave him the typical toddler vocabulary word..."they are styrofoam Micah." He had been playing with them and had a few in his hands...he dropped all but one and put it up to his ear "Hello, hello" he said. Apparently he thought I said styro PHONE. It just made me laugh.

1 comment:

The Kimmels said...

ahhh. I love kids & their innocence.