Friday, April 24, 2009

sharks!

The boys all squeezed in together.
Does Jaxson look scared? He should Micah would NOT leave him alone.

I love Taron's face here. She offered to take both boys up and slide so I didn't have to...I think it was definitely more than she signed up for!


Me, Micah and the penguin.

Micah and the beluga.
Lookin' up at all the fishies...

and again.

Micah hugging Depo. Micah usually hates and runs from things dressed up. Today he turned over a new leaf and loved them. The kid is crazy I tell you, I don't even know who he is half the time.

Me trying to take a picture of Taron and I...nice.

A much better picture taken by a stranger.

Today we had a busy and fun morning with our friends Taron and Jaxson. We have been trying to go back to the aquarium but something always comes up. Today we made the trek and both boys had a great time. Although chasing Micah wore me out. For the first part of our time at the Aquarium I thought I left my camera in the car. Then I found it. Then I thought the battery died. So, my pictures aren't really up to par here. Hopefully Taron will send me some of hers. I don't even have one of the boys together! Stink. The boys napping became an issue on the way home and I think we drove poor Jax crazy. He wanted to sleep and Micah needed to stay awake. Micah didn't take a good nap either so I think there was just to much excitement. We also had a picnic and played on the playgrounds at Cent. Olympic Park. It really was a fun day! Thanks Taron and Jax!


No comments: