Thursday, April 23, 2009

the boy does love his daddy.

Since Mick is away alot lately Micah can't decide whether he should follow Mick everywhere and be real clingy or be angry with him and refuse to let him touch him when he finally shows up here. Every night its a crapshoot when Mick gets home as to what mood the boy will be in. As a sidenote: we have officially hit the terrible two's. Micah is rude terribly rude, then sweet terribly sweet all within 5 minutes. I don't know what to do with this boy. Anyways, this morning when Micah woke up he talked and sang every song he knows...which consists of "Happy birthday; Twinkle, Twinkle; ABC's, and a mixture of all three" then he started naming body parts. He then started to call "Mick Harpeeeeeer, Mick Harpeeeeer!" I thought I would die laughing. I tried to think of someway to capture it for Mick but he started getting mad that I wasn't coming...hey, I'm not Mick Harper kid. So I went and got him up and we've had an ok day.

1 comment:

Anne Marie said...

I just love your Micah stories. You really do such a great job with him! Keep up the hard work and who knows...I may be asking you for advice one day since my husband was such a mess when he was that age...you never know:)