Sunday, April 12, 2009

Easter













This is my mom's attempt to get us all in a family picture. Nice, Mom.

Micah pulling Grandmama down the hill.


Micah pulling Grandmama up the hill.

Hayden with his worm and makeshift batman cape and dark knight glove.

The boys...look how mischevious they both look...and they are every bit as much as they look. One night we put them in the back bedroom with a movie on the bed. It didn't take long for the two of them to need to be separated.


We had a good, semi well weekend at the lake. My mom and I actually went into Alex City to a new market on Saturday with her friend Donna with no children. It was a huge blessing for me. We had lots of family time and outdoor time. Both of which Micah loved. I am more tired than I thought I should be and I think Mick is too. Our relaxing spring break turned out to be not what we had expected. We are home now and gearing up for another busy week ahead. These are some of our pictures. We overslept Easter morning for sunrise service. We have NEVER missed in all of my years of memories, but my mom set the clock wrong and we all snoozed. So Mick, Micah and I stopped by the church where we got married on our way home and had some prayer time and took some pictures. One of the funniest things is after we took pictures, (it is an outdoor chapel) Micah kept running back under the church and sitting on a pew yelling "Jesus, Jesus, Amen!" That is why there is a picture of him as the sole congregation member. Good memories.








1 comment:

Amy said...

What a cute outfit Micah has on--and complete with the red crocs!! No, really, I love those shorts he has on!!