Tuesday, April 14, 2009

The Super Duper Pooper!

We have had a relatively good day today. We had a rough morning with a long battle about hitting, but after we got past that Micah and I had a good day. This was our first day with no Mick at all. It is how things will be for the next few weeks due to the rain making every day from now on gameday due to makeups etc. Micah and I had a good dinner with Aunt Amy and actually got to hang out and talk to each other. After we got home I let Micah have his naked time before bath and he kept acting like he was going to go poopy. AKA jumping up and down shouting poopy poopy. So I kept picking him up and sticking him on the potty. But this really interupts his flow because he ALWAYS goes standing up:) But I saw the look in his eye and stuck him on it and lo and behold he went! Sorry for this post but this is our first and everything must be recorded. We have called both sets of grandparents to tell them and Haydee of course. Hayden couldn't talk after he told him because he was so weirded out by this personal information. Hope you aren't feeling the same. Here's to our super duper pooper! Don't worry I didn't take any pictures for this post...don't think I didn't consider it!

1 comment:

Amy said...

YEAH, Micah!!!! That's so fun!!!