Saturday, April 18, 2009

just me and micah

Hello?
Micah, Sheepy, and his Nancy Drew Novel




So I have mentioned a few times that we have been on our own this week:) Micah has done pretty well and surprisingly so have I. We did work alot and one day when we went to the grocery store they had their easter stuff 75% off. There was a stuffed sheep (I use that identification loosely) that was so ugly it was cute. I thought I would let Micah hold it while we shopped and then thought for sure he would want to put it back in its buggy bin home. But oh no Micah wasn't having it; he grew attached. So we payed the 2.50 for it and were on our way. Since then Micah has taken "sheepy" everywhere and carried it around the house alot. It is really cumbersome but on Friday I came back downstairs from getting the laundry out and found Micah and sheepy sitting in the chair. I don't know how he managed to get them sitting just so, but he did. The other picture is just Micah using the banana for a telephone. We always buy these because Micah sometimes eats them and they are good for him. But mainly he likes to play with the nana's way more than eat them. So these are just random pictures of our week together. Another lovely week starts Monday.


No comments: