Wednesday, April 8, 2009

If you don't have anything nice to blog...

then you shouldn't blog at all, right? Well at the risk of sounding depressing I'll just give you the facts. I have strep. That is right, those websites that say the window for strep is 5 days got nothing on my 7. I am always the exception:) Micah is going through a defiant, crying stage today and we can't figure out why...lovely. Mick has had to take over with him and I feel so guilty that I just can't hack it today.

Ok, so back to not blogging unless it is nice. I wanted to write and ask all of you to pray for my friend Kristi. She has had a very long and sorted pregnancy that I would do little justice to try to explain. She has a little girl and lost a little boy before this pregnancy. To say things are stressful in her life right now would be quite the understatement. Anyways, she will be induced on Friday, the 10th and needs lots of prayers. I can't explain all the medical terminology but God knows all of it so just tell Him! Thanks so much for praying! Witnessing this process in Kristi's life has been a testimony to God's faithfulness to so many, especially me!

2 comments:

Tracy Carson said...

Steph! I am so sorry I hope you feel better! I wanted to let you know about the Bella Band. To answer your question, yes that is what I had on in those 6.5 month photos. I have one in black and white and I LOVE them. I can wear almost all of my regular pants with them and depending on the outfit I let the band show or not. I just noticed that Target has a brand now and is selling them. Hope you get better soon!!!

The Kimmels said...

Oh Gosh, Steph! Im so sorry! I hope you feel better soon and that Micah is back to himself asap!