Saturday, April 25, 2009

Happy Baby Day to Amy!

Two preggo's three months apart.
The Hostess' with the Mostess'
(I didn't know I was boxing out on Sib beside me:()

and what in the world is my arm doing???


Today I helped (I'll use that term loosely) throw a baby shower for my friend Amy who is having a boy in July. She is part of the children of the group of parents that started our Destin trip. We were also across the street neighbor's my whole life and some would argue to say that everything bad my sister and I know, we learned from her. (Just teasing, Amos) The shower was mainly thrown by the "adults" and us kids just added a few things to the shower. Amy got lots of cute things that made me want to find out what we are having soon! The shower was lots of fun seeing old friends and having an hour or two without the birdee. I can't wait to meet this already much loved Rex Bailey!


No comments: