Saturday, April 18, 2009

numero uno

Birthday boy!
two fake smiles




This was supposed to be a cute picture but Micah found it hilarious to hit me in the face with a maraca the whole photoshoot. If anyone gets a normal one of me, send it my way!
Paxton apparently wanted everyone to know he was turning one today.

Me and Ash



Me and Aim

The Birthday Fam

Me, Aim, Summer, and Suzie (notice Micah in the background in his lifesize playpen)

Today was Paxton's First Birthday Party. It was a Fiesta and quite festive. Amy and Brad (plus the grandparents) did a great job decorating and getting it all together, it was quite an event. We had sombrero's, Moe's, and a HUGE jumpy house with a slide. Micah loved it and only couldn't understand why it wasn't HIS party. He did sing Happy Birthday to Paxton and loved on him. Paxton did great, as always, and seemed to really enjoy himself. There were lots of people there and Mick and I had fun too. Here are some of the pictures. I will say I do not think people look better with sombrero's on, as a general rule. I'm just saying. Although the day was a success one of Aim's close friends, and a faithful reader of my blog went to the emergency room and is having some serious health problems, please pray for Sarah. We missed you at the party!

PS. Mick was in attendance, but apparently I was a camera hog today. Sorry, dear.






1 comment:

Amy said...

Thanks for the sweet blog! Also, thank you for helping set up and then coming back to clean up!! It was fun to get that one-on-one time:-) I'm glad yall had as much fun as we did!! Micah was so fun! I have that picture of us girls and him in the background, too. :-) Thanks for your fun gift! I can't wait to put the frog up! Love yall! By the way-I got some pics of Mick that I'll put on my blog!