Friday, April 10, 2009

the great outdoors.











Well Mick was about to go stir crazy yesterday with all our sickness so I briefly mentioned that in one of the magazine's was a really neat garden in a huge planter. One look at the page a few tears and he was off to Lowe's to build us something! I called my Dad a little bit later to invite them over to eat dinner and to see if my Dad could help. Mick likes to do projects really fast. So they headed over and I cooked tacos, yummy! Micah was so excited when he woke up from his nap and saw Daddy "Building, Building!" He stayed outside from that point on. Hayden came over and he liked that even more. I wish I had taken some pictures of them on the trampoline. They were on there zipped in for some time. I can see them from the kitchen window and would have to go out every now and then and get Micah off of Hayden...he loves to tackle him. Then I notice Micah laying down and Hayden standing over him for like 10 minutes. Micah being still. I go up to see what is going on and Hayden informs me they are playing Doctor. Mick said that was only to play with the opposite sex. So I ask what kind of doctor and Hayden says, "the rubbing tummy doctor". Micah apparently liked it! Silly boys! These are just some pictures of Mom and I trying to keep them out of our new garden bed!

1 comment:

Amy said...

I want to see pictures of the new garden! I'm glad to hear that you're feeling better!

Will Hayden be coming to Pax's b-day party with your parents?