Wednesday, May 26, 2010

The Wheels on the Bus...

















So proud of my little Micahbird. Had no idea how he would do performing up on stage. Especially a big stage like at Six Flags over Jesus. But he did great. He was super serious and I can't wait to watch the video because I was taking pictures I missed enjoying it. Micah had a whole fan club. Nana, Pops, Wendy, Bay, Charlee Ray, Taron, Jaxson, Budda, Jenny and Hayden. As you can see the program went long and our crew got VERY antsy. We were thankful for our friends and family and we are thankful that Micah had such a good first year experience with school. I can't believe tomorrow is his last day.

3 comments:

Amy said...

Great job, Micah! That is actually Paxton's new favorite song! Micah needs to sing it for him! I sure could use some other verses to it, too!

Anonymous said...

thanks for the picture - taron

Anonymous said...

Love the pictures of our BIG little boy - they grow up so fast. Enjoy it ALL because it will be gone before you know it. mkm