Sunday, May 23, 2010

Blessings.

Handsome boys, Micah, Chase and Hayden.







We have had a LONG week. We lost out in baseball and then the very next day I got strep throat...five hours later Micah tested for it and then the next day Mick got it too. The blessing in that was not the awful painful sore throat and sickness but that God gave me Mick being home before it all hit the fan. Then we all got better and Mick and one of my best friends, April threw me a surprise early 30th birthday party!!! It was such a blessing and once someone emails me pictures (hint hint) I will write more about it. Then today we made it to church and to visit my sister. It was a blessing to spend time with all the kiddos, my parents, Mick and my sister. It had been a long time since we'd all been in one place and also gotten along:) Chase is growing and doing well. Brief incident with him tonight and again a blessing that everything is ok. He is such a sweet baby and just goes with the flow. This was the first time Sadie Jane had met him and she just wanted to touch him, it was so cute and a blessing that we were able to hold one of our babies and let them play. Our whole family went today because we wanted to and also because we aren't sure what will happen Tuesday as Heather approaches either a trial for her impending charges or possibly a plea on Tuesday. None of us really knows what will happen nor do we even really know what to pray at this point other than for God's will.

Oh and just this one of us girls. Such a blessing to hold this baby. I don't want it to go by so fast.

4 comments:

Sarah said...

SJ gets prettier by the day! The pictures of you and your sister are priceless--I'd cry if I weren't medicated :)

Glad you are all well! Love you lots!

The Kimmels said...

umm. I was going to write verbatim what Sarah wrote (except the medicated part...haha...and then I saw her message. That's crazy! Anyway, I agree that Sadie Janie is so beautiful and those photos of you & Heather really are priceless. Made me teary-eyed. Love you!!!

Unknown said...

praying for heather!!!!

Amy said...

Chase looks precious and Heather looks great! She really looks happy! So glad you all had that opportunity!