Sunday, May 16, 2010

Micah's Rockin' Birthday!

Our littlest Rock Star!

She kept biting her lip...you'll see it in every picture from today almost.
I got little guitars for each kiddo to decorate...but they only worked with permanent markers...which is shy Jaxson had to go shirtless not to mess it up:)
Rhett, asking Sadie Jane what was on her head!
Karaoke, courtesy of Aunt Wendy...Micah wanted to sing only for her though!
The Rockin' Birthday Boy! Notice the new do!
Blowing out the candles...I didn't realize my camera was on superzoom and it was too late to fix it!
Buddies, Micah, Jaxson, and the new boy in Taron's belly!!
Grandmother and Aunt Dot! May birthday girls too!
SayJ with her Jenny!
Me and my girl!
Trying to get a family picture...
...why is Mick hiding??
Swinging..with Aunt Amy and Sarah.
Brittany (Rhett's Momma) and me...she put purple in my hair this week!!!
Trying to get Rhett and SayJ... not exactly sitting like a lady my girl!
Looking up!
Opening presents...nice mohawk shot!

Oh Haydee!
Charlee Ray and Bay!
Big wheel from the Eidson's!
Uncle Mickey, always the funny Uncle!

Cousins...so cute.
More cousins...
all for Nana...
and Jenny.
Micah took this one. Nice Budda. Nice.
Chillin' with Aunt Amy.
Jake waiting on Micah...patiently to get off the big wheel.
Kristen and I
our boys picture...Hayden is filling in for a very ornery Micah.

Today we had Micah's Rock Star Birthday Bash. I am so thankful to the Lord that the rain held off. It had been saying rain all day and it rained last year for his party. But it turned out beautiful and I think it was a success. (still working on that insecurity stuff.) Micah was in an awful mood and had meltdown after meltdown but other than that I think it was fun. I got little guitars that the kids decorated and we had karaoke but like last year it just went by really fast for me. I think it is more fun to go to birthday parties than to have them. Since I like to have a conversation with everyone that is there and it just isn't possible. We have some great family and friends and we had a packed house, my only hard part was that I couldn't talk to them all and take pictures and cut the cake and hold Micah during a meltdown and hold SayJ. Thankfully lots of my friends did these things for me so I could do the other things...and of course Nana, Jenny and Mick. My Grandmama got to come and she hasn't been here in forever! Thanks to everyone for making it so special for us and Micah. I am also mad that I didn't get every kiddos picture...the smaller ones were harder to catch...but for Micah's scrapbook here is the list: Micah, Hayden, Sadie Jane, Bay, Charlee Ray, Rex, Rhett, Madison, Makayla, Paxton, Jaxson, Haley, and Jake. I think that is all.

4 comments:

EMU said...

You are such an amazing mom to let your son have a mohawk! :)

Sarah said...

Thanks for including me in the special day! So good to see you and your family! Mohawks and all :)

Amy said...

It was a lot of fun! Sorry we were so late!

Anonymous said...

Looks like Rex has some competition with Rhett for Sadie Jane!!!! Rhett's big Brown Eyes vs Rex's big Blue Eyes. mkm