Sunday, May 9, 2010

Love those Panthers!




o


Our internet has been down for a few days and I feel like I lost my right arm. Sheesh. Not a good thing to be that reliant on anything other than Jesus, right?

So anyways, first round of state playoffs were Friday and Saturday. They split games Friday night so we got to go to a bonus game on Saturday. In other words our WHOLE weekend was shot. But the boys pulled it off big time and won! We head to Augusta sometime this week to play in the elite sixteen, I think. Micah had a great time at the game and SayJ loved being outside and of course being with Nana. Micah gets to go onto the field before and after the game and even told me on the way to Saturday's game that he would be playing. I told him he'd have to discuss that with the coach. But he loved being out there and riding the gator with Mick. Last year they started an awful tradition of shaving hideous mohawks in their hair until they lost. For a teenager this isn't a great look, but let me tell you for a grown man, it is even less great. You'll see in the pictures above that is why it looks like Mick has a squirrels tail atop his noggin'. So while I wish them the best and want them to win, I would also like to start some new tradition, like painting their fingernails purple, or shaving their arm hair...anything but the mohawk...ok not anything. I digress, so they won and we are excited. Go Panthers!

1 comment:

Amy said...

Way to go, Panthers!! That is so exciting, and good luck to them for this week!!