Friday, May 21, 2010

Fun times at the Ballpark!

Twins...a few years apart.
Charlee Ray's baby pictures look ALOT like SayJ.
Love those pigtails.
Bubba wanted a turn...
only because Charlee had done it.

Somebody was hungry.
We had alot of fair weather fans come out since we had gotten to the elite eight. We were grateful for all of the support, but they really cramped my style of where we like to sit and play,etc. The Eidson's came out and I got some pictures of the kiddos. Somehow I didn't get Bay in these, she was on the softball field playing. As I said before the boys lost in a heartbreaker earlier this week. They only lost by two runs and played great. They definitely could have beaten them except for a few errors. High school baseball is super intense. I can only imagine what it will be like if Micah plays. Grown boys crying and hugging really gets to me. Especially this group. While there were quite a few hard moments these boys do such a great job including Micah and this year was the first year that he really felt like part of the team. After every game Micah waits at the fence til the game is over and then runs onto the field to shake hands and pray with the boys. He constantly asks" is it time to pray yet?" Then after that if we play at home Micah knows he gets a ride on the gator...his most favorite part of the ballfield. That and his favorite Martin. Who will be graduating this year. Sad. Mick had a great year and set lots of records. He took the loss even better than I did I think:) He actually wrote an article about his year that was in the paper...if I can find it I want to post that. Thanks to all our Panther fans and to some great young men and coaches!!

No comments: