Saturday, May 22, 2010

Favorite Things!



Usually after Micah's birthday I make a few pictures of some of his top gifts. But this year he has seriously loved everything he got. The Monday after his party we stayed home and he just played for hours with each new thing. He got some great books that we are using to start "school" with...he got a Noah's Ark that we've used over and over already...he got clothes and he's worn them ALL...bubbles, boy got lots...games that we've all enjoyed...gardening tools that he's gardened with and SayJ has almost poked her eye out with...I could go on and on. But if I had to pick a favorite these roller skates have definitely earned the most laughs. Micah decks himself out and goes for it over and over. It is hilarious to watch him bust it! He wanted to wear them to dinner that night but I decided that would not be a good idea. Thanks to everyone who made his birthday special (please forgive me if your gift wasn't listed specifically:))

No comments: