Friday, May 28, 2010

Sprinkler Fun

So cute...these two.
Hard to capture Char Char on the move:)

and of course our SayJ pulling the lovely ear. Poor baby!

After Micah's last day of school Nana had Charlee Ray and Sadie Jane has another silly ear infection so she kept them both at our house. Thanks Nana! Then I promised Charlee that she and Micah could play in the sprinkler together. Those two are so cute. They are less than a year apart and I can already see a lifetime friendship coming. I wasn't ever able to be as close to my cousins because none of them lived close by (only in adulthood have I really gotten to know some of them:)) but my kiddos are so blessed to be close in proximity as well as close because we spend ALOT of time with them when we can. Hayden of course is like a sibling but Wendy's girls are so fun to have around and they love my kiddos. These pictures sum it up of the joy that Charlee Ray has...she is all giggles and she and Micah play so well together.

Sidenote: Just fyi for those who wondered. Heather's courtdate was pushed back in order to gather more evidence. Not sure what that means..."supposedly" will be offered a plea or trial by the end of June but at this rate it may be Christmas?? Just keep praying that God's purpose prevails and that we all have the strength to deal with the outcome, whatever it may be.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Such cute pictures. It looks like the kids are already enjoying the summer and it just started. I hope Sadie Janes ear problems go away real soon. sissy

Unknown said...

i will still keep praying for heather and the kids are so cute in the water!! why can we not be young again....

Wendy Eidson said...

I like the first one of Charlee Ray's face and her holding her belly... very cute and I am sure she ad a blast! Wendy