Wednesday, October 1, 2008

10 Years...

Lauren and I
High school friend Heather...
Micah decided to put on Mick's shirt the other night...
So cute...our little ghost!
Enough with the pictures, he wanted out!



In the midst of all the chaos of family stuff was my 10 year high school reunion. Dealing with what was going on I wasn't quite in the mood to hang out and chat with people I hadn't talked to in 10 years. But Mick really wanted to go...for those of you that know our story you know that he was the only teacher in attendance at our 10 year. It was fun to see some old faces and show Micah off to them. Otherwise it was all really awkward...I think 10 years isn't quite long enough for people to change and my closest friends didn't go. Everyone still sat with their certain groups and I didn't really fit in to any group. Surprisingly there was no group for students who married their teachers:) Awww, not so sad for me, I just always was best friends with people from a different high school. Maybe I should have gone to their reunion. Just kidding, it was fun and it was weird how little people had actually changed. I also didn't get to go to the night event which would have probably been more relaxed but I was to stressed with bigger issues at the time. Sorry, it appears in my hiatus I have forgotten how to type a coherent post...It is what it is...

No comments: