Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Our Bay...and the invisible Charlee Ray




How can she smile like that, and then take the picture below with me? Silly girl!

We got some cute pictures of our niece Bay while we were gone, but Charlee Ray wanted nothing to do with the picture taking so there is no documentation of her. Poor second child. Seriously Bay is still hilarious and loves to be in charge of Micah and he loves her...except this weekend she kept wanting to hold him and he wasn't big on that(see the first pic). She sings him the itsy bitsy spider and he loves it! He just sits mesmerized by her. Bay is getting so grown up I can hardly pick her up anymore. It happened so fast and I know it will with Micah too, I just want to push the pause button for a little while. And other times I want to hit fast forward:) But here are our cuties!

No comments: