Sunday, October 12, 2008

Pumpkin Patch

The winner!
walking with Daddy
Riding the punkin
Aunt Amy and Pax
so strong!
Micah and the piggies
and the goats...
and the pumpkins
Pax and his field of dreams
buddies

Just the boy and his pumpkin
Tractor ride...Micah attempted to pull the clutch out I think...
Hay ride
Not exactly the world's greatest cornmaze:)



Yesterday was the first day in a long time that I just had a good day. I praise Jesus for it. You take for granted how good and simple life is when it is going well. But after turmoil and chaos a good day with family and friends was so nice. I found myself at lunch almost in tears with thankfulness for the grace and mercy God gives us to have days like that. We slept in...then got ready to go to a local pumpkin patch in Villa Rica. The pumpkin patch was run by a bunch of people at an rv park so it was interesting to say the least. But we bought one big punkin and two small all for 9 bucks. Quite a deal for the fun we had with Micah and friends. We had some family time playing and walking around. Then Amy, Val, Suzie and Paxton came. We went on a hayride picked out pumpkins and took ALOT of pictures. Micah got to pet pigs and goats too. He had a blast. Then we went to lunch at Gabe's; one of our favorite places. Micah was so worn out again and fell asleep on the way home. I got my nails done while he napped then Mick and I went to a wedding and got dessert at Longhorn's by ourselves. Thanks to Jenny and Budda for watching Micah bird. I will take a day like that anyday.

3 comments:

Amy said...

we had such a great time! I'm glad that it worked out for us all to go!! I loved your quote about Pax's field of dreams!!!:-)

The Kimmels said...

I think your photos are great! ...but I also don't mind that you stole mine. It was so great seeing you guys and I hope that we can get together again really soon! oh, I laughed out loud when you said that Mick read my other blog! haha!!

Summer said...

These are such cute pics! Glad yall had fun!