Wednesday, October 29, 2008

if dead people are voting, so should micah!


I am only teasing. Micah and I went to vote today since we knew next week could take forever. It was an adventure to say the least. The nice people in line let me go back and get the stroller after about 10 minutes of watching Micah in action. Then, thank you Jesus, for those of you that live far from family this will seem crazy, but in walked Nana and Pops, they didn't want to wait but I flagged Nana down and she immediately took Micah home with her. The people in line liked that idea even better than the stroller. The line died down quite a bit after I left so I sent Mick's parents back up to vote and it only took them 25 minutes. It took me about an hour total. Definitely better than it could have been. So the thing in Ga. is that alot of dead people are registering and voting...hmmm. I just hope they are voting for the right candidate. This picture is taken by Nana, once Micah saw he had a way out he was determined to work it til he was on his way out the door. (Notice how happy everyone in line is...I am the only one even remotely smiling:))

No comments: