Friday, October 10, 2008

destin divas...

The guest of honor, Michele and I, making our signature face...don't ask!
The grandma's and the babies plus Nancy...
The next generation of mamma's and our sweet Hayden of course
Best friends since birth
All the Diva's and the babies

the crew...the friends...the group..we have all sorts of names for this group of friends.

We have been blessed that my parents have always had a really good set of friends. There is a group of them that have been friends since before we were born. Unfortunately one member of the group...the Robson's moved far away...silly guys. So they came into town last night and we all went to Taco Mac to meet and visit with them. Mick was at the ball field of course so Micah and I went by ourselves. Thank you Jesus, Micah was pretty good, and I got to eat my dinner, I think.



On another note, for the last two nights Micah has gone crazy at bedtime. Usually I take him in, get blankies, pray to Jesus, sing three songs and then lay him down. He does his own thing til he is ready to go to sleep. BUT the last two nights he has screamed the whole time after I put him down and even some while I am in there. His bedtime is late...10 oclock ...as it is and with this fight he is putting up it makes it 11. An exhausting night for Mick and I both. Any thoughts...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am in the process of cleaning out for the move and had a melt down this a.m. Jen told me to read your blog and of course I am sitting here remembering ALL those good times the Destin Diva's have had over the years: Halloween, Fourth of July, Destin, Friday Night Gatherings, Christmas Eve, the Lake, Wine Tastings!!??!! We HAVE had a wonderful set of friends and I thank God every day for each and every one! mkm