Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Bird the Builder




Nana and Pops have been out of town for a few days so when they got back they brought Micah some goodies (of course). So one thing was this tool belt. Micah loves it and wore it all afternoon. He was so cute in it.


I haven't shared alot about what Micah is up to lately, for my records so I am going to do that now:

Micah took a hiatus from the whole tee teeing in the potty thing. But he is back to it now, he went for a really long time today...he usually just barely tee tees then is so excited about it he can't go anymore!

He is talking up a storm..repeating everything I say. I was telling Mick about a conversation with my sister and abridging some parts with "bla bla bla", Micah then looked at me saying, of course, bla bla bla.

He can now point to almost all his body parts and name them. Cheek is the funniest one other than his man part of course.

He can tell you how old he is...but that is also the answer to what is your name? for some reason. He also thinks and says he is "number one" not just one.

He loves to dance and imitate funny things that we do...our favorite right now is we say "karat-ey" and he does a funny karate stance.

Every morning when we go out to run he reminds me to "stretch" then spreads his stumpy legs and puts his head on the floor to touch his toes.
Ok, I guess that is enough for now.

No comments: