Monday, October 20, 2008

headed south...





It was an interesting weekend. I packed and unpacked Micah and I's bags three times. Mick was supposed to have the sectionals for softball this weekend and we were going to stay close to Lovejoy Park. But they got canceled three separate times. Mick actually drove out there twice to no avail. While that was frustrating we did get to take a very quick trip down south to see Mick's family and some beautiful weather. Unfortunately I had to play tennis so we had to come home Sunday morning. We stayed on Lake Blackshear and it was awesome. We are determined to go a stay a few nights since it is so nice and beautiful. Mick even went on a run with me and that was one of the highlights of the trip for me. This post is all over the place so sorry for that I am waiting on bird to wake up so that we can now make what we hope to be our final trek to Lovejoy. If Mick's team wins then we would advance to the state! And my tennis team is in 2nd place too so we advance to the playoffs next weekend. Which means if Mick's team advances I might not get to play. We shall see...

I tried to be artsy fartsy with some pictures, like I said it was too beautiful not to...but they didn't turn out quite like I hoped. I will post more of Micah and his Bay when I can...

2 comments:

Summer said...

Are you running every morning? You rock! We got 1st place in our division in tennis so we start playoffs next week too! Hopefully we'll see each other at the city finals (obviously not playing in your league :-)

The Kimmels said...

I love the photos! They are very 'artsy fartsy'! Lets do dinner soon!