Sunday, October 26, 2008

Our Busy Pictureless Weekend

So we had a very busy and fun weekend, but I didn't take any pictures. Most likely because I actually wasn't with Micah for the majority of it. Friday night we had some much needed family time since this was our first weekend without the softball games. Micah was really well behaved and so loves having Mick home. So do I, for so many reasons. Then on Saturday the boys slept way in! 9:00! While I made breakfast and got ready for our day trip. I was playing tennis in the playoffs and Mick was coming to watch while Micah stayed all day with Nana so that we could go to dinner too. We played at a country club outside of Atlanta...I wont name names because I think they are still looking for the ladies from Dville who ate all their food, drank all their beer(not me), and took all their prepasted toothbrushes(ok, I took two). This place was what you call swanky so us country folk were pretty silly there. We won our match and our last team on the courts pulled us through to win the whole thing. I then took a shower in their bathroom with their nice soft towels and then we headed to shop and dinner. We had dinner at a place called Seasons 52 that has all fresh food according to the seasons. It was delicious and healthy, yeah for us! Then we got home and picked up the bird who then screamed bloody murder for an hour and a half...who knows why other than the fact that he wasn't with his Nana and Pops anymore who take care of his every want and want and want...Thanks Nana and Pops, seriously though! After he finally went to bed Mick and I both weren't sure our date was worth it, but we had it nonetheless. Then today more tennis to which we went three sets but lost it in the third! So at least we now have our weekends without any sports at all, one day we'll make it to the city finals I just know it! Also our internet is only working when Micah is awake. So I usually post during his nap or in the mornings...it hasn't been cooperating lately so we'll see if this week is any different.

1 comment:

Alison said...

So fun to have time with your hubby. Doug and I really need a date night soon. Hopefully in the next few weeks. :) So glad you had a good weekend. I know you needed it. :) Love you!