Tuesday, October 21, 2008

So sad...for the girls...not for Micah and I

There is alot of this going on through the fall months. Daddy on a bucket Micah watching him...
Oh for the love, could I please get one cute picture with my son!...also notice the stroller behind me, this is how you pack for a day at the ballfield. I will say I have learned to be prepared!
Nana and Pops got this sweatshirt for Micah before he was born and he finally fits into it.

So Mick's team lost yesterday. They played really well and tried really hard. They won the first game but lost the second...so that meant they had to win three in a row and they couldn't quite put them all together. They lost to a really great team though. It was sad, especially for the senior girls who are just really great girls. This team has had such great character and been soo good with Micah. They have really made it fun for him, and therefore me. So we are sad, but Mick arrived home today at 400 instead of 10 so that is why we arent so sad! I am so excited about a few weeks with a helper. Baseball season is a little distance away so hopefully we will be able to have some family time now.

1 comment:

Summer said...

I love the sweatshirt! Very cute!