Friday, October 3, 2008

Sorry...

So for those of you that just every so often stop by to read my blog you may not have noticed but to my two faithful followers I say sorry. I know that opening and closing my blog is irritating but I am doing what I feel is neccesary. At this point I am just going to use my words wisely and hope that I can continue to keep this blog opened. I am not going to talk about the issues with my sister for now. If you want an invite to my other blog, email me or leave your address as a comment and I can invite you to that one so that when this one's closed you will know why...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Girl! Know lots of us are praying for you and all those involved in this crazy time for you. This is a season, and all that is overwhelming -- remember that it too shall pass. We really do need to get together soon and let the boys play!!!
katiepcottle@hotmail.com

rshall said...

Stephanie,
I am so sorry that I have been so wrapped up in my own worries not to know what is going on in your life. I just want you to know that you and your family are constantly in my prayers. I know we are in another state now, but if there is every anything I can do for you please let me know.
hallrs@bellsouth.net