Tuesday, September 30, 2008

hiding out...


So we have been hiding out for the last few days.I appreciate all the concern and the checking on us. I shut our blog down for a few reasons...

~Mainly because my sister bonded out of jail and I wasn't sure where she was going and who she might show our blog to. She is at a safe place right now and I feel comfortable with what she is doing...should this change we will close again so keep checking if that happens and by all means pray real hard.

~Also because I felt like I had been a little depressing and couldn't really write much about normal life at that point.

~Lastly just because I needed to stop myself from writing for a few days and use that time wisely elsewhere...like praying and reading scripture. (Not that I am going to stop doing that, but I was avoiding that time and using the blog to keep myself busy, not good)

So, we are back and things are ok. They aren't good or bad but ok is a starting point. My sister is headed in the right decision and I am thankful that at this point I can still stand beside her in her recovery process. It is a long road ahead, but we have come so far just in the last month! So continue to pray and I will try to be more upbeat from now on. God is good and He has a plan.

No comments: