Saturday, September 6, 2008

weekend fun...

Knuckles for Mac...he also kissed/licked her through the fence...his first kiss at such a young age. Mac is one of the prettiest and sweetest girls I know though! At least he has good taste...
Trying to get a twins pic...
The prayer
The boys all smiles at 10:00...I should be ashamed right?

We have Hayden this weekend and it has already been very busy and taxing. Mick has a tournament last night and today so the boys and I are on our own for most of the time. Although Mick has made an effort to help for sure. We went to the ball field last night and on the way there Hayden says "Aunt Steph, I am going to be a doctor when I grow up." I said, "good for you"...Hayden then proceded to say "so that when you have another baby I can get it out for you". Oh my stars I thought I would die. You can tell he has been around alot of pregnant women in the last year or so. He then said "Aunt Steph, what do you want to be when you grow up?" I told him I was a mommy but he said that I had to be something. Good to know a mommy isn't a good enough profession for a four year old. I could go on because Hayden hasn't shut his mouth since he walked in the door. When I went for a run this morning I was going to take one of the boys with me in the stroller and Hayden said "No Steph go by yourself; you need some peace and quiet" Heck yes I did! As a sidenote if you push a messed up stroller with a 25 lb baby in it a mile you can run two or seven without it. It sure was nice to cruise around the neighborhood without a stroller today...thanks again to Mick. These are pictures from the ballfield with my twin boys 3 years apart. I found these shirts and shorts at old navy yesterday...6 bucks for each outfit! The ones of the boys and the teams are from the game. One of the things that Mick does that makes me so proud is he invites our team and the opposing team to pray together after each game they play...it is such a good ministry for the girls and so many people see what they are doing and are moved by it. It is a small way that Mick gets to show both his team and others Jesus in a special way. It is when I look at these pictures I forget the long nights, and long drives, and long weekends, knowing that he is doing something that will have great worth for eternity!

2 comments:

The Kimmels said...

man, you sure are getting talented with your photo taking skills! You will not need me around pretty soon. ;)

I almost fell out of my chair when I read all the things that Hayden said today. He is so smart! ...a little too smart for his own good. I hope everything remained relatively calm this weekend (i mean, besides the fact that you have to take care of two young boys)... you know what i mean!
Love ya'll!

Amy said...

Hayden is so funny! Thanks for coming to eat dinner with us tonight. The boys were so good and it was fun to be around them! Love yall!