Tuesday, September 23, 2008

why it's all worth it...


The bird makes it all worth it around here. He is a constant reminder of God's provision. While he comes with his own set of challenges he continues to be a joy in light of my present circumstance.
Yesterday he tee teed in the potty! He had taken an interest to it yesterday when I took his diaper off so I though why not just sit him on it for kicks? So I did probably 5 times yesterday whenever he wanted me to. He would go in and lift up his shirt. Well nothing came out but he enjoyed getting to sit on the pot naked seeing his favorite body part. When Mick got home he wanted to show him so he sat right down and tee tee he did! Now I am sure it is a fluke and we will spend ears later trying to actually potty train but for now that is a small victory!

1 comment:

The Kimmels said...

oh wow! what a big boy!
I think Micah always knows just what to do to get you through the day!