Friday, September 12, 2008

Good Friends...

They would not sit still so I could get a good picture.
Below is the way to really impress the ladies...

Yesterday we got so much accomplished in the morning...we ran, showered, ate, went to the post office, went to the bank, went to get Micah's haircut, then to the chicken house to grab lunch before our lunch meeting. I was so proud at how well we did...then I got our lunches and went to get in the car, guess what was on the front seat...the keys! So our dear friends Alison and Charlotte came to rescue us. While Alison watched Micah and Charlotte (I am sure the longest 15 min. of her life) I took her car to get the keys. Mick met me, thanks so much and on with the day we went. Thanks so much to Alison for rearranging her day to accomadate my mistake! Alison, I and the other girl that works with us met while we fed and watched Micah and Charlotte interact. They love each other and it is so funny to watch them. We got the work done that we needed and it was an altogether exhausting day. Micah is sleeping weird, he keeps waking up screaming in the middle of his naps. I have to go in and rock him back to being calm, any suggestions or thoughts about that?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Maybe you could have a radio on in his room? That always helped my daughter?? Just keep it on low but the background noise helps her sleep deeper...

Alison said...

Steph,
We had so much fun. Wish we could have just played and not worked. We will have to do that sometime soon.

I know Charlotte is a little younger than Micah but we use a noisemaker when we are on the road and in a strange place. That always helps. We also do soft music when she is home. She does still sometimes wake up crying, but I honestly think it is because she wants to get out and play. Good luck!