Monday, September 15, 2008

worn out


We made a trip to the lake this past weekend. Possibly our last for awhile. It stinks to go someplace so relaxing yet not get to relax. Micah just does not sleep well when he can get up and see our sleeping faces. Other than that we had a great time riding the seadoo, playing with Hayden and getting lots of help from Jenny watching Micah. Thanks again Jenny for helping me so much. Thanks to Jenny I got to run by myself for two days. Mick and I even went out on the seadoo. Hayden was as funny as always and was only somewhat mean to Micah. This is a picture I took of Micah out on the deck after playing for so long Saturday. He just couldn't get sleep in the pack and play but he could lay down on the hard wood deck and be happy as could be...

No comments: