Thursday, September 11, 2008

September 11th...


I was about to upload some pictures of Micah from today and I decided to look at friends blogs first...a routine that takes up too much of my day but I just can't help. I went to my friend Tracy's blog from college(The Carson's) and she had a very poignant post about today. I remembered the date when I woke up but just went about my day(I will blog about that later.) But the reason I can sit here and blog is because of what others have done and what others family members have done. Some even died for...I wont try to encapsulate Tracy's post just go read it yourself.

I too was moved to remember those who have died and those who continue to serve in the armed forces and those who we lost in the terrorist attacks. My cousin, Clinton Ott(see pic)...could be deployed any moment and we already know many who have been or will be. So lift up a prayer for those serving and their families...And share a little more love with those around you today as we are grateful that we can because of our military protection! Thanks Clint!

No comments: