Monday, September 15, 2008

a few things...




We stopped at my Grandmama's on the way to the lake and Micah of course loved hanging out and playing with her. You just can't get enough pictures of these two together, I am just so happy he gets to know her.


The other picture is from Micah's new tent. I found it at target last week, on the endcap with a red sticker, of course. It was regularly 26 marked down to 6 bucks. I thought we would keep it til Christmas but I thought I would open it to take to the ball field. I didn't know it was quite so large. So it turned out to be an even better deal than I thought, as well as another new eye sore for our living room...

speaking of our living room. I think I should say here for all to know I have the best motherinlaw in the world. While we were at the lake she came over and shampooed our carpet! Seriously, she is amazing. Thanks again to Nana. Micah dropped a goldfish today and I nearly beat him:)

No comments: