Thursday, September 4, 2008

things micah said in his first two hours awake...

This post is strictly for Mick and family mostly. Here are things that Micah said today. For those that know him you know he is talking up a storm...but in swahili. This morning he told me a whole story before I got him out of bed, but I have absolutely no clue what he said.
Here are the words he repeated after I said them today...
wet
hot
outside (perfectly clear with TWO syllables!)
shower
uh oh...this one is on his own
mark..set..go
no no
run
teeth
blankie
I am sure there are more, which is why I am putting them in writing so I don't forget...I know this is real boring unless your child is just beginning to talk. I promise to not do a whole lot of these lists but its an easy way to compare notes if and when there is a next go round.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

About another baby - it must be in your thoughts as you keep mentioning it - ha. We'd welcome another Little Harper! By the way, you look fabulous - flat tummy - love the black dress!!!! mkm

Katy Southern said...

Hey there! I cannot wait for James Henry to talk... actual words:) So exciting that your little man is- I noticed that you linked my site from your blog- So sweet! Thank you, thank you!

beth ewing said...

how fun. oh i remember those times. now miller talks in whole sentences and drives us insane. jon says he has diahrea of the mouth. hehe!