Monday, March 17, 2008

tennis time



It is that time of year again for tennis to start back up. I swore last season I would not play again due to my many nursing sessions in between the second and the third set. But I am at it again with two fewer feedings a day I hope to be able to get in an entire match each time without stopping to feed my little hungry man. This Sunday was our first match and I got to play with a lady who is so neat and actually coached my mom tennis and is so fun to play with. We won 6-0.6-2. I say this not to toot my own horn (toot, toot) But because it shows how short the match was...it took about 50 minutes. We walked off the court and Mick immediately asked where these quick matches were when he was dealing with the screaming 4 month old! Oh well no one had to see me whip it out on the court so all is well. Here is our fam on a beautiful day at the tennis courts and my fun partner Jill! While it was hard to get there being on the court and doing something for me was actually pretty fun. It was also fun to see Micah clap for me...one of his few talents!

P.S. I don't think my arms have seen the sunlight since before I got pregnant with Micah...they are blinding...

1 comment:

Summer said...

Wow! I am glad we don't play you guys...sounds like you would whip up on us or at least me...I laughed out loud thinking about you whipping it out on the court!