Thursday, March 6, 2008

Micah's 1st Baseball Game

Today Micah had a really good day. A good day means he went down for his nap and bedtime with no fight. He just laid down and looked at me and then off to sleep he went everytime. Unbelievable! Some of you may think that is strange but it was a huge blessing today. We also traded out with my friend Alison so that we could both work. I now see why God made children be at least 9 months apart. Charlotte and Micah are 6 months apart and it was tough balancing them both. It was fun though to see them interact and talk together. I didn't get any pictures because I was watching two babies for goodness sakes. Thanks Alison for your help with Micah today...we will miss ya'll next week.

We also went to the ball field for the first time. Micah loves being outside. The picture below is not so good of Micah but it is the only one of he and I so I posted it anyways... This is one of Micah and his favorite person in the whole world. Don't get jealous everyone but he loves his Nana something fierce. He doesn't even want to come to me when she is around. I can't imagine why not when she caters to his EVERY need and want!
This is Micah later in the game...he is thinking how long does this game stinkin last? it's cold mom!

We had to wait til after the game to get a picture with his Daddy..and now that it is downloaded it looks like his Dad scored some drugs off some of the high schoolers during the game...no seriously Mick looks silly but I had to put the two of them with their matching hats!
You might be wondering if we won or not...probably not...but for those of you that are we lost! Boo! They ahve won every game then we go and they lose! Now we can't go back. Good thing we aren't superstitious. Oh well there will be many more. Joy!

No comments: