Thursday, March 27, 2008

Stay-at-Work-Mom


I thought that these pictures were a little bit bigger but you'll get the gist anyways. I am blessed that Micah gets to stay with me and I get to work and contribute to our income. BUT, it is a very hard job to balance and it is very hard to feel like you are doing a really good job at either when you are stretched in two different directions. This week Pops had kidney stones so Nana was unavailable to babysit.(Please say a prayer for Mick's Dad, he is in much pain) Boy did I take her for granted. We had our big regrand opening Ribbon cutting this week and I HAD to be there...and Micah could not spend the day in his sling smiling at customers like he usually does. So, my dear friend April kept Micah while I worked. Thanks Ape!
These are two pictures of Alison and I at the Ribbon Cutting. We ended up running the whole thing so we were so thankful that it was a success. (At least in our eyes) Sorry for the boring post but I thought I'd share a bit about my job...

1 comment:

Sarah said...

I love Chick-Fil-A! You are so blessed to get to work for such an amazing company. I met Truett a couple times-we're tight...it's no big deal :) And if you ever need a babysitter-CALL ME!!