Wednesday, March 19, 2008

2 Drowned Rats...See How We Ran


Today we had another monsoon...but no loud weather sirens for severe weather thank goodness. Micah and I went to the mall to eat lunch with Aunt Amy and Aunt April. On the way out it was pouring and we both got soaked. Micah thought that it was hilarious and laughed about it the whole way home. Which made me laugh too. With all the rain Mick didn't have a game so we got to spend some time with him. It was very much needed! This picture has nothing to do with today but we visited Amy on Monday and her Dad put together Paxton's jumperoo that he wont use for another good 4 months but Micah will enjoy it until then. The Dobbs are so good to us, and especially Micah...we probably wouldn't have shared his toys as well as they do!

2 comments:

Amy said...

It's not so much of us sharing--we just want to test them out--especially since my dad was the one that put the jumperoo together!
:-)
Thanks for letting me meet yall for lunch!
Love you!

Sarah said...

I wish they made jumperoos for adults...I'm sure I wouldn't share if I had one though.

Hope you, Mick and Micah are well!