Friday, March 14, 2008

Baseball Fun!

It has been so nice the last few days that Micah and I have gotten to go to Mick's games. Micah loves being outside and yelling for or at his Daddy. I made him the shirt he has on in the picture because we don't have very much purple for him to wear. I always wear purple to the games! Micah even has a purple bat that Mick found at the Dollar store! For those of you that know Micah well you will notice he has shoes on...not the nice expensive ones his Nana and Pops got him, but the hand me downs. These are the only ones he will keep on.
This is Amanda, one of the softball girls that Micah fell in love with...from a very early age whenever he saw her he would squeal with delight. Yesterday at the game when she held him he even rested his head on her shoulder. It was just too cute. She is such a neat girl so I am glad he is already discerning as to the ladies he likes.
Another family picture taken by Aunt Amy. She's the only one we can get to do it. Yesterdays game was particularly fun for Micah because he had lots of people come play with him Aunt Amy came to the game for a while too and Micah was very excited. Look at this picture of her...isn't she huge?! I think she must be having twins. She looks like she is due any day...I don't think she can get any bigger. Just teasing! I said all that because those are things people said to me that drove me crazy...I mean we are already hormonal right? And Aim is getting some of those comments now too and feeling a little sensitive, right Aim!
Last but not least my child's most risky talent. For those of you who have not seen this. Mick has been doing this with Micah since he was very little. The boy has legs of steel. I don't particularly like it but apparently I can't control Mick very well. Last week at Olive Garden (yes, Mick does it in restaurants) I overheard to older ladies saying they should probably report us to social services. Well, they can just take Mick away not Micah...that would solve the problem. Although you can see that Micah knows no fear and loves it very much!
It was fun for me to be apart of the games again. It is important for me to be there and stay connected because if not we end up having totally separate lives instead of ministering together alongside one another. I know things are going to continue to change with Micah needing certain things but I hope that we can continue to be apart of Mick's profession of coaching and ministering to young people.
And for those who care...we won both games!!! Yeah!!

2 comments:

Amy said...

Thanks for all those comments, Steph!!!!! Aren't you SOOOO sweet???!?!?!?!?! Suzie told me not to listen to you, and that I look beautiful!! At least SHE loves me!!! Just kidding!:-)

Summer said...

I love you too, Amy!! I think you look GREAT, and I would post that on your blog but since you DON'T I will just have to post on Stephanie. Oh, and Stephanie did you tell those old ladies to mind their own business??? :-)