Saturday, March 29, 2008

Oh no a boo boo!





Micah fell this week and actually drew blood. He had a little scrape on his chin...so of course we had a photo shoot to get the full effect of the injury. Micah falls alot and he has learned to just rub it and move on. This fall required a little momma lovin' but after that he was good to go. This child has such a large head and I know he hits it on something like 10 times a day. These are just some other cute pictures. I think it is quite funny that he is looking right at the camera for the picture that I took of the two of us. He is my child and I do like to have my picture made:) Micah has a few more talents these days...when I say few I mean two. He can raise his arms up and say touchdown...(well he doesn't say touchdown, we do, but you know what I mean) and he loves to clap. The other day I was watching Regis and Kelly and they were clapping for the next guest and Micah was playing he put down his toy looked up at the tv and started to applaud. It is so cute.

The cutest thing he has ever done was yesterday though. He has gotten the wave down now. He doesn't wave with his whole arm anymore. He waves his little hand and we were at the ball field and he was standing at the fence. He saw Mick coaching third and stuck his little chubby hand through the fence and started saying dada dada and waving! It was just too sweet! Ok, sorry for the Micah lovefest I will try to keep it to a minimum for a while now.

1 comment:

sara jackson said...

Sorry he fell down but just one of the many things you get to look forward to with a BOY!! They are fun and he is a cutie.

Summer's sister (just in case you are wondering who this strange person is)