Thursday, March 13, 2008

funny side note

Micah is continuing to have trouble sleeping. I don't have trouble sleeping...I just don't get to because of the little rascal.
Micah gets a pacifier in his bed with him at night and during nap time. When he is ready for me to come get him he takes it out and bangs it on the side of the bed...making an obnoxious knocking sound until I come running. Before I get there I usually hear a thud from him hurling it across the room. Sometimes he can nail the dresser across from his bed. His daddy taught him to throw...oh aren't we proud. When I get him up I always locate the pacifier and put it on the side of his crib for the next nap/bedtime, etc. Well when I went to get him this morning he did the knocking thing and I went in to pick him up. I could not find his pacifier. We searched but could not find it. I got another one when it was time for his nap. Then when he awoke from his nap...knock...knock and thump. The pacifier had been thrown but when I went to get him out no paci! He looked at me while I searched on hands and knees for the thing and I seriously think he got satisfaction out of knowing where the plug was and that I couldn't find them. His room is small and has very little in it so it drove me crazy that they were lost. I know the suspense is killing you but I found them stuck down between the bed and the wall. I was so excited to find them and Micah just had this silly grin on his face, like gotcha mom! Unfortunately for me, I know that by having a boy there will be many more moments like this and if I don't learn to laugh at them now we will both be in a heap of trouble!
The weather is beautiful and we have been able to go to Mick's games...more pictures of that to follow!

No comments: